This time I made dinner or it is better to say late lunch for international company of boys - Italian and Brasilian. We had woderful afternoon with Egg cake I made and wine and ice-creams they brought for dessert. Who can resist for ice-creams? Not me for sure.
Recipe: Egg cake with chicken and black bread
Summary: One more easy recipe for you to try with products that basically all of you always keep in the fridge. Just some imagination and it can turn in really nice meal.
- 300 gr. of boiled chicken breast;
- 5-6 small (cherry) tomatoes;
- 3-4 peaces of black bread (wholemeal);
- 6 eggs (size L);
- 0,5 cup of Sour cream with milk;
- Freshly ground pepper;
- Pinch of herbs de Provence and Rosemaria;
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar;
- Prepare all your ingredients. Boil the chicken, then cut it in peaces. Also cut your bread in cubes and tomatoes in slices (if u have cherry tomatoes u don't event need to cut them).
- In a large bowl, add your eggs with sour cream and milk. Put some ground peppers, sugar and salt. Blend or mix everything together.
- In a baking pan put peaces of chicken that you prepare before then 2/3 amount of bread and splash everything with egg mix. Put sliced tomatoes on top ( push them a little in the mix) with the rest of the bread. Then sprinkle with herbs.
- Preheat your oven until 180 C and put baking pan there for 25-30minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Variations: You can go wild with that. Add more veggies and spices you have. I prefer a little bit spicier but combination of all ingredients is really good.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes.
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.
Diet tags: Really high in proteins and full of good carbohydrates. Still it is better option for morning but good for lunch too. Really healthy choice.
Number of servings:
My rating 5 stars:
Friend(-s) rating 5 stars:
Hope you all had good Wednesday night and done something nice for your lunch or dinner too.
Try this easy recipe for your breakfasts or dinner and write me below how did you like it.